Charbon Zero Corp™ (CZC™) was formed to Generate Renewable Clean Energy from Non-Recyclable Waste Plastic, Plant-Derived Wastes and Specialty Wastes using Enhanced Fluidized Bed Combustion (FBC) Technology with Full Carbon Capture and Utilization (CCU)'
• Generate Renewable Clean Energy
• Generate Valuable Residual Products
• Protect Human and Environmental Health
• Eliminate Pollution from Non-Recyclable Wastes
• Provide a Clean Technology to Mitigate Climate Crisis
• Provide Renewable Clean Energy to Unfulfilled Markets
• Provide an Autonomous Energy Resource to assure Grid Resilience
• Assurance of Grid Resilience is a Matter of National Security
• Enhanced Fluidized Bed Combustion is Safe and Effective
• Full Carbon Capture and Utilization is Proven Technology
• There is an unfulfilled need for Renewable Clean Energy
• Human and Environmental Health are the Focus
• Control of CO2 Emissions is Central to Survival
• Climate Crisis Merits and Holds our Attention
• Targeting Point-Source Pollution is Critical
• Clean Energy from Waste is Sustainable
• CZC™ is focused on feedstock procurement, corporate partnering, site selection, permitting, technology, engineering, market research and energy sales
• The intent is to position CZC™for a financing to support the development and operation of an initial facility in Washington State to produce Renewable Clean Energy from Non-Recyclable Waste Plastic, Plant-Derived Wastes and Specialty Wastes
• CZC™ estimates that about US $110 Million will be required to complete planning, construction and operation of a first fully functional FBC facility within two years
Anticipated Beneficial Outcomes of FBC:
• Replace Fossil Fuel-Based Energy with Renewable Clean Energy
• Provide Renewable Clean Energy-Based Economic Development
• Provide Alternatives for Wastes Destined for Landfill, Incineration, Discard or Downcycling
• Complement Solar, Wind, Hydroelectric, Geothermal, Oceanic, Hydrogen, Biomass, Human-Originated Wastes and other Renewable Clean Energy Resources
A Functional Solution:
Enhanced Fluidized Bed Combustion of Non-Recyclable Waste Plastic, Plant-Derived Wastes and Specialty Wastes to Produce Renewable Clean Energy with Full Carbon Capture and Utilization will address the challenges of global pollution and the associated adverse consequences to human and environmental health
Broad Application and Global Versatility of Enhanced Fluidized Bed Combustion (FBC):
• Enhanced Fluidized Bed Combustion for Renewable Clean Energy Generation with Full Carbon Capture and Utilization works equally well with Combined Feedstocks, such as and including Non-Recyclable Waste Plastic, Agricultural Wastes, Paper, Wood and other Forest Product Wastes, Sewage Sludge, Septage, CAFO and other Animal Wastes, and Food Wastes, among others
• The objective is maximum heat generation with minimal release of Carbon to the atmosphere as CO2 or other GreenHouse Gasses
• The result is maximum heat generation for production of Clean Energy, plus an Inactive Pure Carbon Hydrochar Product for use in Carbon Capture, with minimal loss of CO2 and other Carbonaceous Compounds to the environment as GreenHouse Gases
Enhanced Fluidized Bed Combustion (FBC) is Not Incineration:
• Enhanced Fluidized Bed Combustion (FBC): Thermal Decomposition of Waste by suspension in hot ash and particulates, with jets of oxygen-rich air to promote rapid heat transfer amid extreme physical and chemical reactions, to achieve: i) Maximum Generation of Renewable Clean Energy, ii) Reduction or Elimination of Recurring Wastes, iii) Elimination of Process Wastes, and iii) Minimal Loss of Carbon to the Environment
• Incineration: High-Temperature Combustion of Waste to achieve: i) Volume Reduction, and ii) Energy Recovery
Founders, Directors and Executive Management:
The Founders of Charbon Zero Corp (CZC™) are entrepreneurs who have worked in the fields of environmental science, soil science, microbiology, infectious diseases and cancer for decades. They have now combined their collective experience into one consolidated effort to offer a beneficial approach to the development and operation of advanced Fluidized Bed Combustion Facilities to Generate Clean Energy from Non-Recyclable Waste Plastic, Plant-Derived Wastes and Specialty Wastes, with Full Carbon Capture and Utilization.
Dr. Honour served as Founder, President & CEO of several biotechnology firms focused on new treatments for infectious diseases and cancer. He served as an Executive and Board Member of several biotechnology firms. He holds a Doctorate from the University of California, with a specialty in soil science and microbiology. He specializes in the identification and evaluation of toxic wastes and specific remedies for environmental contaminants and pollutants.
Chris Rathe is an Entrepreneur and Founder of several biotechnology and software firms, with specific responsibilities for business and strategic planning, financial operations, corporate and intellectual property law, licensing and administration of operations. His fields of endeavor have included commercial real estate development and technology company business development. He holds a BS in Business Administration and Finance Law from Portland State University.
Copyright © 2021 Charbon Zero(tm) Corp - All Rights Reserved.